Life happens to all of us and there are instances where you have to get your hands dirty, and other where it would be prudent to get the professionals to do things for you such as a Miami Private Investigator.
When it comes to investigations, you could decide that you could just do it yourself but the following are just a few things that could go wrong:
- You could mess up making it impossible for an agency to take up your case in future
- You could expose yourself and as a result make it later impossible to get what you need
- You could be sued for invading someone’s privacy
- You could hurt others or even yourself during the investigation
These reasons are what makes hiring an agency right from the start the smartest thing to do.
South Florida Private Investigators prides itself on having some of the most experienced private investigators. If you are looking for a Miami private investigator, there is no one more qualified for the job as we have been serving clients in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach and the entire South Florida for decades. As a full-service agency, we serve both the private and sector and legal community, individual and corporate customers.
To provide the quality of service that we do, we have former law enforcement officers as the core of our personnel. With their extensive experience and professionalism in investigations, they can work to find any information that you may require confidentially, and discreetly. As such, you can rest assured that we do keep all communications and details about services provided fully confidential. In addition to basic solutions, we also do offer customized solutions that will cater to any unique needs that you may have.
Unlike many other private investigations agencies out there that only provide one type of investigations, we are a full-service agency. We work on all types of cases and provides all manner of services including; surveillance, asset and bank searches, child custody investigations, employment screening, background checks, cheating spouse and GPS tracking among others. We have specialists in the different case types who have amassed years of experience in different fields. Having specialized in their fields they have perfected their skills and can offer top quality investigations services. Since clients typically deal directly with the agent assigned to their case, they get one to one attention which usually results in quicker resolution of the case.
Why we are the Best
- Our Miami private investigator is based in Miami – Unlike some other companies, we recruit all of our private investigators from Miami, which means that they have the contacts and experience that makes them very effective at doing their job.
- We never subcontract any work – Unlike other agencies, all our agents are under contract with us so that you can rest assured that your work is being done by a professional, rather than an unmotivated contractor with little experience on a low hourly rate.
- Licensed and experienced investigators – All our private investigators are licensed and experienced agents who can hold their own in court, and have a good understanding of how the Miami legal system works.
- We guide you through the process – Many clients who visit our offices have never worked with a Miami private investigator. We hold your hand and guide you through the process and keep you posted on how the investigation is going.
- Affordable Prices – Since we are a big agency we can afford to provide affordable prices. Moreover, we can assure you that there are no hidden charges in our pricing as you get to know what you will pay when you sign your contract.
- We are a Licensed Agency – Our agency and professionals are licensed by the State of Florida and have received training in regulations and rules with regard to investigations and surveillance.